Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Polarity

Finally started work on a side project with a friend, she's had an original superhero character idea for a while and I happened to mention a few showreel piece ideas that I'd had involving superheroes but I'm not so great with designs so I'd not pursued them any further...

Anyways I'm working on making her designs into a 3d character in maya and building a better rig than last time out, researched and found better  modelling and rigging solutions than used in the grad film so loads to learn but working with someone on a cool looking character makes it fun and easier to go through the process from scratch.

Aside from that I've also started to learn some python programming as every job spec I've looked at seems to want some know how so hopefully that'll start to sink in and become useful as the polarity project comes along - especially when it comes to making the GUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment