Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Things and Stuff




First piece of cool news is that I just found out today that my grad film Discovery is going to be screened across the UK as part of the BBC Big Screens project/thing.


Next up is that Kinect Sports 2 was released this week, I had the chance to work on this for a couple of months over the summer after graduating. Was strange but cool seeing something I'd worked on being played in a store. 


And finally, Polarity is almost modelled, there's been a few tweaks and the mouth needs to be reconstructed as I've finally settled on a rigging solution and I want to make sure the mesh flow is a neat as possible and take out any hint of a smile/expression so the base mesh is as plain as possible. Which is  a stupidly long sentence, but there's loads of work to be done so it can stay that way for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment